Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Probably the last time, but hey....

.. it's my birthday afterall. I jumped on the R1 and rode it into work. Yesterday morning was beautiful out, sun, chilly, but bright. Today, wake up.... FOG. Shit! But oh well, it's my birthday and I'm starting it with a quick ride to work. Want to know what my legs felt like after I got off?


Yeah, it was a bit chilly. It was well worth the ride however. To feel the speed I haven't had in a while, the fresh air flying by. I must say that it was a great way to start off the day.. Besides, a fresh cup of coffee will warm anyone up quickly.

---
On a side note, I hope the woman of my dreams is having a wonderful day today. I don't quite know where she is, nor who she is, but the least I can do is wish her a great fall day.

No comments: