Monday, August 30, 2010

The fun of people..

I see a reoccurring theme in the days that I seem to be more irritated than normal.... stupid people.

It's almost like they go out of their way to make sure it just completely f*s your day up. If I need something by noon, there are always stupid people that make sure to tell you "Hopefully we'll have it by 11:45".... really?! You knew for 3 days I needed it by noon and you're giving me 15 minutes?

Same thing goes for stupid rules... Who gets paid to come up with this kind of shit? I understand that there is a need for order. Like you don't need people showing up in board shorts and flip flops. But what's wrong with normal jeans? Is there some secret piece in jeans that somehow makes you not able to do your job?

Sadly I know why most of these rules come to be.. The same stupid people that piss me off. You give them an inch in personal choice, they take a foot and completely screw over the rest of us with their "I'm entitled" attitude.

Those are the worst people too.. "I'm entitled..." You're not entitled to shit. Work harder and do some good and then you can be rewarded with things, yes, but you're not entitled to it. You're entitled to breathe, sure, but piss the wrong person off and even that could be a reward and something taken away. I don't know how it started, but hopefully soon, this severe character flaw will go away.

Apparently today is rant Monday..

No comments: