Hmmmm let's see..
- As a nerd I fixed my own XBox 360. That was fun. There wasn't anything to exciting there, but the result made me proud to play, as it runs like a champ.
- My knee from snowboarding is almost 100% I'd think. It still hurts from time to time, but it's taken a beating and kept on going so far. I think PB's trying to murder me though, with talks of going back up to the mountain this weekend. Look for a blog update next week on if I survived, otherwise look for my funeral/party invitation.
- Football season ended and while we didn't win a ton, we definitely had a great time.
- Soccer is never ending and while in one league we suck, in the other we're 7-1 and on the way to the championship game!
- Softball is starting soon, which will be different nights than soccer. I'm looking forward to that, it's been a while.
- My sister got married. PB got to see the family too. That was fun. Especially watching her get my mom & step mom confused!
Anyhow, I'll update more here tomorrow or Wednesday. Time to do a quick upgrade so I can get the hell out of here and go home!