Thursday, October 30, 2008

Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

Ohhh what a night. Man, I need more of those! Lessons learned yesterday: Homefield advantage will always be the single most important thing in life and sports. Sometimes the norm will not apply.

One thing I've been planning in my head is to get into a solid workout routine starting on my birthday. Due to the party last night and things, I delayed it a few extra days to be smart. Sooo, while I'm not a morning person, but I've debated about trying the get up at 5am & go to the gym. But that puts me in bed no later than 11pm every night. After work could do it too, but somehow I just see it harder because there's always something going on after work. Hanging out with friends, soccer, relaxing, etc. If I did the morning, I could work out, go home, shower, eat breakfast, then go to work. I like that plan. Now, when to start.... tomorrow? No better time than the present! I just verified my club hours, they open @ 5.

There we have it: plan in place.. Starting 30 off with a bunch of +'s not to mention new friends, new opportunities, and a new plan...

No comments: