Thursday, November 20, 2008

I shall take the heart, for brains do not make one happy, and happiness is the best thing in the world.

Bonus points if you know where the above quote comes from but only if you don't use Google!

So let's start with a little what have I learned, shall we?
  • That I could be sitting on decent money if I decide to take the time to find out!
Ok, so that's really all I have.. I couldn't think of anything else really and this blog has been open up for about 4 hours. Good enough for me!

___
Last night was fun, knowing PB had a bad day at work we went out to dinner. Or well, kinda. We got Red Robin to-go then went and watched Tropic Thunder in her room. It was a great m-m-mm-movie! mwahaha If you haven't seen it yet, watch it.

We seem to still be having 'twin moments' where as we grow and learn about each other with each other, we are very similar. Those are the moments where one of us will talk about something we like or like to do and the other just looks on and says "Of course you do" because the feeling or like/dislike is the exact same. It's a nice feeling to have actually. For the first time in many years, I'm genuinely happy. I don't feel as though I'm settling or there are unresolved issues that need to be dealt with.

Life is definitely great there.

___
I think I've come to the conclusion that I'm not going to replace my laptop. I love(d) my Macbook, don't get me wrong. But I think I'd rather just put that money aside and just live with my desktop. Maybe I'll pickup a Mac mini for the office so I still have a mac in the house, but I don't think I'll go to the laptop.

___
On that note, my DVD player & the 360 have been acting up in ways they haven't before.. *sigh* thus when I talked to the insurance company they told me to add it to the list. I feel bad doing it though because they're broken not stolen, but as the adjuster told me, that's why I have insurance. To make sure everything was working how it was before hand, regardless if it's broken or missing. Still feels weird. I guess because I'm used to my stuff always working since I do take care of my stuff.

___
Well, that's good enough for today. It's a laid back day for the most part. Rainy and crappy out, great cuddle weather.

Man do I miss my Jeep......

No comments: