Thursday, October 30, 2008

Small world...

So looking through my mom's Facebook friends, I stumbled across a name that just looked way too familiar. So I did my cyber-sleuthing to find out more about that person to see if it was indeed who it looked to be. It was that person and she was friends with my sister too.

A simple text to my mom clarified the issue.. That woman works with and sits next to my mom. Really? How odd & crazy is that?

The woman that I'm talking about is the sister of my good friend who passed away back in December of 2001. I haven't seen his family since January of 2002. I've heard updates, sat and had lunch with his old childhood best friend in the spring of 2004, but that's it. And now my mom works right next to her.. You want to talk about a small world.. ... ....

No comments: